Real Moxie

Woebegone troglodyte hermitage.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Knocked-up slut seeks Mr. Right

I found this local personal ad:
beautiful girl seeking a real man - 23 (santa cruz)
Date: 2005-09-07, 9:04PM PDT

Hi
I'm looking for a nice honest intelligent stable and funny guy to get to know and possibley settle down with. That;'s pretty much standard right? but for me it has been hard to come by in this town. I am 23 years old. I am collge educated and have a job working with a disabled child. I am a deep thinker, i am emotional, commpasionate, shy but very silly and cute, love to dance, am into finding meaning and peace in life and much more. I had my share of wild partying in my younger days but have settled dowm a bit. I still wenjoy dancing and going out on the town occasionally but am no longer such a wild child. I want someone whom I can trust, who makes me feel loved and safe, someone who I can snuggle up on the couvh and kiss and watch a good movie with. As for my looks, I am blonde, petite, have a few freckles on my face and have hazel eyes. I'm pretty cute. And something important you should also know about me is that I am currently pregnant (5 months) but I am completely single. I know this fact will scare away a good majoprity of potential dates but maybe there are a few guys out there who won't mind. Well, contact me if you are interested and I will send you a pic.
This is sad. This is a college educated girl, and she thinks that she is just asking for what is "standard". Her feminist teachers have told her that she can have it all, and reality is soon going to come crashing down.